Who's Lookin'

Saturday, May 26, 2012

For my Re (who may never see this)

You graduated. I'm happy for you, I really am. These tears are tears of joy and pride. You are the stronger sibling. You are the lucky one. I hope your success is immense and your ecstasy abundant. I love you.
I've always been jealous of your confidence, your beauty and your talent. You have such amazing drive and determination. You have a beautiful personality and the sweetest heart. I know we've wandered from the Church life a little bit but I feel that our religion is firm, strong and comfortable. I know you've learned many many amazing things in sunday school and church. Now I want you to grow that knowledge and blow them all away at school!!!!
Re, you are one of my best friends. I trust you, love you and support you fully. (So when I'm poor help me out ;] ). I envy the ease with which you found your calling and I can't wait to see you pull it off.
Congratulations and good luck baby sister!
Love,
~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment