Who's Lookin'

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guilty Posting

Wow! It has been a long time...This is why I don't dare start a craft blog. That and I never finish any of the crafts I start. Maybe that'll be my new project: Finish a previous project!

It rained quite a bit here in San Angelo. I would tell you how much buy my rain gauge is broken (which I discovered after the rainfall). Good news is my beautiful Kujoe is not muddy and tromping all over my backyard. He is visiting my parents. Whew. He is actually there to get his rabies shot, but he's really just chewing up all of my dad's stuff...teehee...

I know my post is borderline rambling and completely random but, my baby sister is GRADUATING!!!! Ach, faint, cry and laugh excitedly. I just can't believe it...I really will cry if I think about it too much. I'm not quite sure what my parents will do with their empty nest...I'll just have to visit frequently. Probably need to drag my reluctant boyfriend along too. That's unfair, he isn't reluctant to see them, just reluctant to be stuck in a car with me for an hour and a half. I would be scared too.

Two weeks from now I get to see a large portion of my mother's side of the family...(for Re's graduation)...and I'm excited. AUNTIE KIM is coming!!! Sorry, needed to get that out.

Oh and Kayli is moving out. Really big crying fest will occur when she leaves. Not quite sure how we'll cope without her but it'll be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment