Who's Lookin'

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL

I'm back, I have returned, school is in session. Funny thing is, I'm actually really excited. I finally found something to be passionate about and my schedule has worked out perfectly. I have a new job, I have a consistent workout plan, and I'm actually calm, cool and collected.
I am required to write a blog for one of my classes. Convenient right? No. I have to create a new one and write what they want when they want and follow certain group members. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty cool but to be required to do something I try to do anyway makes it a little redundant. I am ready to see what my fellow classmates are like.Hopefully we have a stimulating group and I don't get bored. That tends to happen to me. Regularly. I will add myself to my reading list (ha ha) because I'm awesome. And conceited.
My puppy is a little over a year old now and quite large. He loves going on walks and being included in my day-to-day activities. He does not like baths. At all. It gets messy and probably isn't really worth the hassle.
My house is slowly but surely coming together. I have furniture in every room, I have ideas for the naked spots, now I just need money. Doesn't everyone? I guess for today that will conclude my life summary. Be back soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment